Provisionally, participants will include the following members from Genuine Jersey:
- Photography from Sheila Birch
- Sue Le Gresley’s fudges
- Christine Joshua’s chicken and eggs
- Peter Gosselin’s woodturning creations
- Woodside Farm’s seasonal produce
- Soaps produced by Sue Chatterley
- Natalie Channing’s Christmas decorations and advent calendars
- Rosemary Blackmore’s textiles and bags
- Jooj Duquemin’s Zig Zaw puzzles
- Julie Bolton’s award-winning glassware
- Jewellery from Jackie Braid
- Bouchet Agateware pottery
- Brawkiko recycled glass ornaments, wall hangings and plates
- Jersey Lavender
- La Mare Wine Estate
To give the festive season a local twist, Genuine Jersey will be replacing Rudolph on the sleigh with Scooby Doo, a two-year-old Jersey heifer. She’ll be available to meet children who will also be entertained by a Punch and Joan show as well as a Balloon Man and, of course, Father Christmas who will be helping to write Christmas wish lists.
Along with the 16 stalls taking part there will be festive music from a local quartet.
Each market will benefit a different charity so proceeds from the three nights will go towards the JSPCA, Family Nursing and Home Care and Diabetes Jersey, respectively.
A competition to win a Genuine Jersey Christmas hamper – generously stocked with produce from the exhibitors – will be held at each fair.
The dates for your diary are Tuesdays 5th, 12th and 19th December from 6pm to 8.30pm.